end of the journey reward ideas needed!

Options
Hi all,
My trainer told me at my last session with her that one of her other clients went from a UK size 24 to a UK size 14 from December '12 until now and treated herself to a paragliding day out when she reached her goal weight and size.
Now I've been asked to think of a reward for myself and I'm really struggling so thought I'd throw it open to you lot.. I'm not one for heights so skydiving and stuff like that isn't going to happen...love water, walking and things like that and I'm in the UK.....all ideas are very welcome

xx

Replies

• athenasurrenders
    athenasurrenders Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Ooh sounds fun!

How about a weekend in the countryside, maybe the lake district? staying in a nice hotel or cottage and walking in the hills.

Since you like the water, how about taking a weekend course in windsurfing or sailing?

If it were me, I'd quite like to go see a show in London and stay in a fancy hotel.

A short trip to Paris or Rome?

A cheapy beach holiday to show off your body?

A makeover and photo session to document how far you've come?

A nice piece of jewellery to keep as a reminder of your achievement.

A day at a theme park/water park.

An item of clothing which is more expensive that you'd normally splurge on (designer shoes maybe).
  • Alpina483
    Alpina483 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about a weekend on a houseboat or something for myself. I like the idea a lot despite the confined space, and these are hard to get where I live, so that would be a trip abroad as well )))
  • cariad920
    cariad920 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    great ideas....thank you, you read my mind!