Hello :)

Options
Hi Everyone,

My name is Michelle and I started on Monday, so far so good but I always find it easier to be motivated in the beggining, it's sticking to it for the long term that I need to master. I am trying not to think of this as being on a diet, I am just trying to eat sensibly and move a bit more. I am already finding the app really helpful and starting to consider the corelation between what you put in and what energy you use.

I would love to add a few more friends to keep me motivated and give me inspiration if anyone would like to volutnteer?!

Michelle :) x

Replies

• RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hi, Michelle! Feel free to add me. I love having a lot of friends on MFP. I like to read everyone's statuses and even peek at their food diaries. Hope that doesn't weird you out! I just find it motivating to see real life examples of people going through the same journey I'm going through.

Anyway, good luck with your journey. Stick with this long enough and logging will become second-nature.
  • Robin052
    Robin052 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle and welcome. I think this tracking device is a great tool. Unfortunately I've been on a roller coaster ride for the past year. I am trying to get back into exercising and eating right. Right now I am at my highest weight and I feel sick about it. I also have Type 2 diabetes and Hypothyroid. I just went in and lowered my calorie intake. I need to see my doctor because I don't think my thyroid medication is working. I'm really frustrated with myself and feel so fat and ugly.

So count me in as well.

Robin