Senior Losing 50% of Body Weight.

Options
2»

Replies

• Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,975 Member
    Options
    Jim, a pleasure to know you, and your journey with us GOADies.
  • Jerdtrmndone
    Jerdtrmndone Posts: 5,700 Member
    Options
    Jim what a great story. Congrats!!
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!!
  • countcurt
    countcurt Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Jim! It's been a pleasure to have been with you through GOAD as you accomplished your goals. As you know, things were a little "rocky" at the start :p ...

Tactful.

Great to see.
  • ITUSGirl51
    ITUSGirl51 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow and congratulations! You look great.
  • KevVenturous
    KevVenturous Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Incredible effort and results! I imagine 2015 the hardest part of the journey?
  • jonesite
    jonesite Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are an inspiration to the over 60+ crowd, it can be done!
  • linmueller
    linmueller Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    Congrats @Jimb376mfp ! It's been inspiring doing this WW thing with you. I still remember your early days of GoaD... your willingness to learn was evident early on, when instead of flouncing, you started gathering the knowledge you'd need to be successful! And look at you now! I'm not sure I've ever seen your before pic, you are a mere shadow of your former self! I look forward to celebrating goal with you, and watching your maintenance journey!
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Thanks @linmueller
    Yes my early days on GoaD were a struggle. We had a group of GoaD veterans that gave out a lot of advice in a Tough Love manner. No BS just told it like it is!
    That term Flounce was used for Newbies that left in a huff. I had two guys I exchanged emails with off line to gripe about it. I stayed with the GoaD group because they had been through the struggle of losing weight and were passing on good information. I learned a lot here.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Incredible effort and results! I imagine 2015 the hardest part of the journey?

My third year on WW. was when I hit the -100# mark. The most I ever lost on WW. I had lost 80# in 1987, got to 202 but never got below 250 for most of my adult life.

2015 was the year I learned to eat ON PLAN and NOT gain back what I had lost. I lost -16# but knew I could keep with the Plan Long Term.

2016 was like a Reboot with new Smart Points Plan.
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,472 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!