Newbie Looking for friends!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Cherylj13
    Cherylj13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbie! There are some great people using this site! This site has helped me a lot in the past 2-3 months. I first joined a couple years ago but lost interest. now I am determined!
    Anyone feel free to add me as a friend! we can all use as much support as possible : )
    We CAN do this!!!
    :smile:
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Not really...Thanks for responding to my post...I, mostly, eat stuff from the microwave and raw fruits and vegetables...I still LOVE my ice cream, and am finding it hard to give up...Weight Watchers(which I have done and was successful at, but I gained all the weight back when I went off the program)says that you shouldn't give up ANY foods...Because you'll get cravings--and binge...This philosophy seems to work for me most of the time when it comes to sweets, etc...I have a HORRIBLE sweet tooth and, I guess, I'm just going to have to learn to deal with it...I like this program because it is similar to WW, but it's FREE...I think I'll be able to lose the weight, and hopefully, MAINTAIN since there is no cost...Anyway, welcome all newbies!!!

Reaan :laugh:
  • traceywilkinson1969
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty new here myself. just started 2 days ago, haven't had the urge to weigh myself yet, but i think its to early. good work on losing 3 kilos. So far i'm finding this pretty easy to keep track, well up until i go back to work tomorrow, no smart phone for me...going to need to write down what i have at work. I would add you but have no idea how to do it yet!:blushing: :blushing: