Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone else wants to lose 40 pounds

123457»

Replies

• teacherspet1
    teacherspet1 Posts: 142 Member
    Hi, I am almost 64yr and have i have just smashed my first target of 40 lbs lost. However, I would like to lose another 30 lbs if i can. Been on low carb high fat for about 21 wks (inc Xmas wks :( ) so if i work hard i am hoping to hit my next target in about 16 wks. (Not gonna beat myself up if i don't though) Soooo looking forward to summer this year. MFP is set at 1000 cals a day, with 25% Carbs, 25% Fat, 50% Protein, i dont know if this is right, but most days i try to stay between 50-75 Carbs but dont mind if the odd day goes up to 100.

Hi Beth, I will be 64 this summer and this is my 3rd visit to MFP. I have just found out I have Atrial Fibrillation which caused me to have a TIA (mini stroke) Doc said it's a warning, I don't feel any different but I need to lose weight obviously.......I am 202 lbs and 5ft 2ins, ( lost 8 lb so far) I am on 1200 cals and excersise every day by walking my doggy. I need to watch my cholesterol and fat intake and would love some tips. I live in the UK, sounds like you might do too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!