Connection problem

siavashsol
siavashsol Posts: 1 Member
Hi I can't Sync myfitnesspal to my fitbit, even I already check connection from app to fitbit already can you help me thanks

Replies

• samirsultani010
    samirsultani010 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm having the same issue today. Must have something to do with the app.
  • crossbarh
    crossbarh Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2017
    I haven't been able to sync FitBit since Saturday... All, and I mean ALL, recommended fixes have been unsuccessful. There's no connection either through the app or the website...
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Mfp knows of the issue and is working on it. Someone did an opppsie
  • Trina2040
    Trina2040 Posts: 214 Member
    The note below was posted yesterday, Sunday, 12.17.17 by MFP. They're having the usual holiday sync problems with Fitbit. This happens every year. Once they fix the problem (somebody pulled out the plug?), the sync requests are backed up and take a while to catch up. It will resolve eventually. . .

Service went down overnight, affecting sync.
    Sunday, 12/17/2017, 9:45 AM PST

Hello,

Sorry for any recent issues with accessing the food database or syncing. We had a service outage overnight which affected our site and app as well as syncing with our integration partners. While the MyFitnessPal website and app are back up, the fitbit integration is still down. We will do what we can to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates.

Best,
    Logan
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • seksea12321
    seksea12321 Posts: 1 Member
    Same issue here. MyFitnessPal says it’s filly synced and connected to my Fitbit but no data from Fitbit appears.