Is it normal...

Options

Replies

• xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    Is it normal to eat peanut butter off a spoon?

Put a little honey on it...

On the peanut butter or the spoon?

Both. Peanut butter and honey is my favorite sandwich.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Is it normal to want to be single and not have kids?

Very normal if you’re married with kids.

There's other times it's normal too.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    Is it normal that I'm kind of wishing there's a big snow storm on Christmas day so I can be stuck home and not have to attend the family festivities? I'd really like to dodge questions I don't feel like answering this year.

Here's what I do...ugh my tire blew and I can't afford to fix it right now

My excuse this year will be "I'm on call for both of my jobs". Which, is true.
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    Is it normal to be this funny?

Are you funny?

Lol this isn't the question only thread. You know I'm funny dammit

“Funny how?” — Goodfellas
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options

Are you funny?

Funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you?

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little *kitten* up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to *kitten*' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?

Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the *kitten* am I funny, what the *kitten* is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the *kitten* out of here, Tommy!

Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya *kitten*! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

Henry Hill: [narrating] As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options

Are you funny?

Funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you?

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little *kitten* up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to *kitten*' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?

Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the *kitten* am I funny, what the *kitten* is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the *kitten* out of here, Tommy!

Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya *kitten*! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

Henry Hill: [narrating] As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster.

How are you typing all this on a treadmill!!??
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    Is it normal that my sometimes I used my ex husbands phone and while I was on it Pizza Hut sent him titty pictures?

New style of delivery driver recognition?
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Is it normal that sometimes I used my ex husbands phone and while I was on it Pizza Hut sent him titty pictures?

Were they two nice pies? Pepperoni?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Is it normal to feel excited about packages being delivered? And by packages I mean online purchases. (pervs) Seeing as most mail are bills or junk it's kinda exciting to get fun stuff sent to you.

Signed, a weirdo.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Is it normal that I have arguments with myself yet never win?

About as normal as it gets
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Is it normal to feel excited about packages being delivered? And by packages I mean online purchases. (pervs) Seeing as most mail are bills or junk it's kinda exciting to get fun stuff sent to you.

Signed, a weirdo.

Yeah! I am waiting for a few purchases to arrive (luckily not needed for Christmas). It is so exciting!
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Is it normal that I have arguments with myself yet never win?

If you want I'll argue with you and make you lose so it's more normal
  • Venus_88
    Venus_88 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    Venus_88 wrote: »
    happimess1 wrote: »
    is it normal for a healthy sized women to suck in their gut every time you touch it?

lol women are not normal ;P

yea we are makin out and as soon as my hands touches her stomach, she starts doing ab crunches. Now i think women with abs might be floozies

Seems normal to me haha ... I took it to another level. I suck it in every time I weight myself. Like that would change something lol