100 days down

Options
Just realised I have been at this for 100 days today! So far I have lost 27 lbs. Measuring all my food and counting calories is annoying at times but it has been an eye-opening experience and I feel healthier already. I wish I had started sooner but it's better late than never!

Replies

• rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I always say that you know that you are logging correctly when it starts pissing off everyone you eat with.
  • AMC110
    AMC110 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    rsclause wrote: »
    Congratulations! I always say that you know that you are logging correctly when it starts pissing off everyone you eat with.

My partner started using MFP a couple of weeks ago so now when we're eating together there's twice as much measuring... it's nice being able to experience the hardships together and support each other though :)
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    AMC110 wrote: »
    rsclause wrote: »

My partner started using MFP a couple of weeks ago so now when we're eating together there's twice as much measuring... it's nice being able to experience the hardships together and support each other though :)

For me I would hover over my wife while she cooked and asking about food portions "how many calories are in this?". Then out to eat I would be on my phone checking and logging calories. "Put that damn phone away"