MOMMIES/POST HYSTERECTOMY motivation, advice, tips, good cooks n such Join....

Options
Hello! I'm a married mommy of 3 and had a hysterectomy in January also work at a elementary school. I just woke up and decided to take this serious I've lost some on my own since my surgery but I need some help and motivation so lets get this started. I've had this app forever and now I have a nifty apple watch helping with logging as well it comes in handy. Any tips for logging or cooking or even prepping lunches. Any thing will help thanks and god bless :smile:

Replies

• newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I will be post-hysterectomy as of tomorrow afternoon and am trying to lose weight. The fact that you've lost some on your own post-surgery is inspiring as that's something I've been really worried about. My fiancée and I do all of our cooking over the weekend so we'll have grab and go lunches during the week. It's time consuming but it's definitely worth it. Depending on your food likes/dislikes I've found a lot of vegetarian/vegan stuff (you can sub meat for what they take out I bet) that are really delicious. My fiancée is trying vegan to help stomach issues and I've been trying the recipes as they're finished. :)