Night shift, workouts and sleep routine need help with.

Options
2»

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    So if the app on here is telling me to eat 2300 cals a day. How do many cal should I burn at the gym / pool?

However many you want, within reason. Remember that the way MFP is set up a. you’re already in a deficit, and b. you should be eating back at least a portion of the calories you burn through exercise.
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Do as little or as much as you want.. important part is having accurate numbers if your eating calories back.
  • FitterboyAzz
    FitterboyAzz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Other thing is last few weeks I haven't lost much. It's like I've platued despite my routine..
  • FitterboyAzz
    FitterboyAzz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ?
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    weight loss isn't going to be linear - its a slow, steady race - how frequently are you weighing yourself?
  • Ardael
    Ardael Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    What was a shock to your original unfit body is now routine for your much more efficient self. Plateaux are just your body saying "Ok I get it now !" And after a while it'll start again. Remember our bodies are naturally designed to build fat stores for the winter. Spring could bring new challenges.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Other thing is last few weeks I haven't lost much. It's like I've platued despite my routine..

How much is not much?