Down 157lbs in less than a year and a half.

Options
I have been working really hard on myself for the last year and a half and now I am stuck. I still want to lose another 80lbs and I don’t seem to be moving. Help!

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    You've lost so much it's hard to even help with the stuck part. I feel kinda dumb even asking, but...

Do you use a food scale?
    How long have you been stuck?
    Have you recalculated calories as you've lost?
  • FJlove4life
    FJlove4life Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!
    Keep on keeping on girl it'll happen..
  • CILLAJ8
    CILLAJ8 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Be proud of your accomplishments! You'll reach your goal. I'm down 35 pounds since early August and I've hit a few plateaus along the way. What helps me is to eat at maintenance for a bit. A day or two, or even a week. Then reduce calories again.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Don't freak out......you just need to let your body know who's boss! Stick with it and it will finally give in to what you are doing!!
    Track to the very last bite!
    You deserve a medal <3
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow you are doing great!! How long has it been since you stop losing weight?
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    I have nothing helpful to add, but shazam! Wow! What a change!! I second the advice from above and would say to just stick with it. You have done so much good to yourself. Keep it up! You look fantastic! Set a fitness goal, maybe? I don't know. You will break through this. Just keep working at it.

Wow!!! :):heart:
  • justmargie
    justmargie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    It’s really hard, and I know I need to be proud of how far I have already come. I just have to maybe take a step back and see where I can make adjustments. I am really good at beating myself up. I need to stay positive. Thank you.
  • xproofx
    xproofx Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ok you look amazing and that shirt you are wearing in your progress pic is now my favorite thing ever.
  • QueenBee2018
    QueenBee2018 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You have accomplished something truly amazing. I know we all feel like what we have isn’t good enough ay times but my gosh what a transformation!!!!! Maybe your next goal could be something fitness related since you are getting so close to goal weight??
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    justmargie wrote: »
    It’s really hard, and I know I need to be proud of how far I have already come. I just have to maybe take a step back and see where I can make adjustments. I am really good at beating myself up. I need to stay positive. Thank you.

Have a read of this thread (warning, it's long) an you may either get some good advice or find people who can help

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10604863/of-refeeds-and-diet-breaks

Kudos on the weight loss BTW.
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    justmargie wrote: »

Have a read of this thread (warning, it's long) an you may either get some good advice or find people who can help

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10604863/of-refeeds-and-diet-breaks

Kudos on the weight loss BTW.

actually the OP is really all you need on that thread

Hey, to the incredible young woman who started this thread, BIG respect.

Fantastic achievement <3
  • CryingBlue
    CryingBlue Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job! And I love the Christmas sweater.
  • BobbyLively1961
    BobbyLively1961 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Fantastic
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • justmargie
    justmargie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!