Any Pals on Here who EAT?!

Options
2»

Replies

• ashley8156
    ashley8156 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes! I eat so much! Maybe a little too much on some days, but I log every bite and every sip. Feel free to add me! I am looking for some encouragement and maybe new healthy food ideas, etc. I get tired of munching on the same stuff daily..
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I like to eat, and i lift, while cutting.. fr on its way.
  • littlemisslouise
    Options
    Hello from uk :) some days I fill my diary working nights i forget but my main meal I have steak or lamb breast of skinless chicken with a massive pile of veg I generally live off fruit vegetable yoguts I eat 1,400 a day sometimes I don't hit the 1,400 I find the best way to not get hungry is yoguts (muller lights or shapers) at my heaviest I hit 18st 12pounds now 12st 7 pounds another 2 1/2 stone to go you can eat pretty much anything it's sauces that hide the calories try filling your self with fruit vegetables but for a snack I do have 3 Jacob crackers with phillidolpha I find the weight watchers micro meals pile it up with salad or veg andnim stuffed good luck with your weight loss :) x
  • Nightfall30
    Nightfall30 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Aankhi. I've recently been trying to eat more because I have been doing 10,000 steps a day as part of my day + cardio & strength training 4 times/week. I'm currently eating 1500-1600 and trying to lose weight slowly. I've recently been struggling on what I've been eating because I've been a bit busy but I'm trying to eat better - I've made my diary public as of today so I feel more responsible. Feel free to add me, I'd love some inspiration!
  • Nenny1985
    Nenny1985 Posts: 122
    Options
    Hi there. My name's Jen. I love to eat and find I need to eat frequently. People tend to give me crap for this but I know what works for me. I live in Melbourne Australia and am a 28yo mum to a beautiful 9 month old little girl. Currently weigh 130 pounds and am 5.5 and a half. I try to do some sort of weight training most days which involves workouts that i put together at home with dunbells. Feel free to add me