Looking to make fitness friends around my age (24)

Options
2»

Replies

• EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Can I be an honoury girl ? 25 here. Adds are welcome if I meet the criteria haha
  • zedgt87
    zedgt87 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    26 years old anyone can add me.
  • Songbirdie90
    Songbirdie90 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, looking to kick this weights butt! feel free to add me :)
  • charissh
    charissh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and in the UK, I log every day and do plenty of exercise, anyone can add me x
  • hevans1207
    hevans1207 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 26...I was in really great shape 2 years ago, but I put on 40 lbs. I've been using MFP for about 40 days and I've lost 12lbs. I log everyday and I'm committed to getting back into shape. Anyone can add me.
  • astrama
    astrama Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im 22 and am looking to lose 65 lbs. Feel free to add me anyone, will help support and motivate :)
  • jadelovesveg
    Options
    I'm 24 and living in London, UK. I'm new to MFP but I want to commit and track every day! Anyone is welcome to add me - I need some motivation on my home page!
  • pinkbananashoes
    Options
    Hey I'm pushing it at 28 :) but feel free to add my peeps. The more support we have the better! Good luck! Harri x
  • emmagpatterson
    Options
    I'm 22 and from the midwest too. I'm looking to get back on track and finally losing the 15 pounds I put on in college. I'm hoping some online support will be the final push I need!
  • jmariella
    jmariella Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    26yo PA getting consistent and doing this as a lifestyle change. :)
  • SNeumeister
    Options
    Hi I'm sarah, 26, NY, almost to my first goal of 20lbs, have lots more to lose!
  • ARamirez14
    ARamirez14 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and SO committed to revamping my eating and exercise habits! I'm from the east coast - living in Providence, RI anddd I'm beginning Focus T25 on Monday - can't wait to get fit and stay motivated!

feel free to add!! :)
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    22 from South Africa here! Feel free to add :)
  • brireif
    brireif Posts: 21
    Options
    Thank you again to everyone who has already added me as a freind! If you're just reading this now. I am 24 years old from the mid-west, looking to find make some fitness friends around my age. If you want to be friends on here just add me! : )