ladies and leggings question...

Options
124»

Replies

• dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    With my leggings it depends on which ones. When running I usually don't wear underwear Just because I find it more comfortable. Plus my leggings go into the laundry immediately after the run so all the sweat they soak up is immediately off my butt. In the gym it is always with underwear
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    cgcampan wrote: »
    seamless undies all the way! if you dont wear underwear under your leggings im pretty sure you will get really bad cameltoe. also, i found REALLY great leggings on amazon.com that are under $20! https://www.amazon.com/TM-FYP52-BLK_Large-Tesla-High-Waist-Control-Hidden/dp/B077P1VK75/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1513994531&sr=8-4&keywords=tesla+leggings
    give them a shot! you will not be let down.

Thanks for this! I’m hesitant to buy leggings online without trying them on though. Are they not see thru while doing squats/deadlifts? I can’t really tell in the amazon customer photos because no one is really bending over all the way haha
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I have two pairs of athletic pants with the built in, reinforced crotch...those don't get undies worn with them. I usually wear shorts when I workout and wear compression shorts under those.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Momepro wrote: »
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    I don't own a single pair of underwear besides thongs. Can't imagine anything else being comfortable. But, yes I wear thongs with my leggings or Nike Pro shorts. And yes, they are washed after every use.
    I'm the opposite lol. I actually prefer granny panties, and can't stand waring a thong. They just seem so "why bother wearing anything" to me.

Me too! Having something ride up my but crack is the most uncomfortable thing ever!!
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Momepro wrote: »
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    I don't own a single pair of underwear besides thongs. Can't imagine anything else being comfortable. But, yes I wear thongs with my leggings or Nike Pro shorts. And yes, they are washed after every use.
    I'm the opposite lol. I actually prefer granny panties, and can't stand waring a thong. They just seem so "why bother wearing anything" to me.

Yes! Grannie panties are great. So comfy. All my thongs are in the back of the drawer right where they belong
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Pssstt..they call ‘em yoga pants these days. And yes, wear with unders!!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Depends on the underwear. I took my undies off yesterday before putting my leggings on because I knew my underwear lines would show. Idk I’m weird. I do not and will not wear thongs. Sorry but I find them to be gross.
  • KellieTru
    KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Of course wear the undies! Could care less if I have panty lines.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Hubby says wear undies, cause no one needs to see your "downtown" ( or your starfish when you bend over
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Options
    Aah haven't heard starfish for a long time. Thanks for the giggle @DancingMoosie

Cheers, and merry christmas, h.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,908 Member
    Options
    wear undies. many years ago a horseback riding friend turned me on to HankyPanky lace panties. The original lace thong (it's not really a thong per say) is great under workout clothes and riding breeches. And they are very attractive and stretchy. I am not sure of the current quality but the ones I bought maybe 15 years ago have held up well to hand washing etc.. Plenty of nice colors too.
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Lululemon do a great merino thong that is perfect under yoga pants - super comfy and no VPL.