Signed up to beachbody on demand!

I have finally signed up to bod, I’m super excited to start my workouts. I was just wondering if someone could advise me on whic one is the best one to start with.

Replies

• VolsG8rH8r
    VolsG8rH8r Posts: 47 Member
    I've been contemplating it but worried about lag/buffering. My internet speed is about 25 Mbps. Let me know how your video streams.
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    I’m going on my second year on BOD. Message me. I could recommend some things
  • ghazala78
    ghazala78 Posts: 4 Member
    VolsG8rH8r wrote: »
    I've been contemplating it but worried about lag/buffering. My internet speed is about 25 Mbps. Let me know how your video streams.

I only got it yesterday, but it didn’t glitch when I scrolled through the programs. I’ll let you know how I get along today.
  • ghazala78
    ghazala78 Posts: 4 Member
    I’m going on my second year on BOD. Message me. I could recommend some things

I have added u, I’d really appreciate if you can help me chose the best workout. Also, how do I get into the accountability group?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    i loved insanity, and p90x3
  • MossiO
    MossiO Posts: 164 Member
    I have BOD and really liked 21 Day Fix to start out with. Different workout every day of the week and there's a modifier to follow for difficult moves. I did a couple rounds of it.

P90 (without any X's) is considered good for beginners. TurboJam if you like choreographed dance. Youv2 for a gentle cardio dance.

I'm about to start P90x3 but I'm sure I'll be modifying extensively for awhile.

Also be wary of anyone trying to get you to to buy Shakeology. You don't need it, and you can get Beachbody on Demand without a coach.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    I really liked P90X3. I thought Hammer and Chisel was ok. Turbofire has some good cardio workouts, and I liked the HIIT workouts on days when I only have a little time. I'm not a fan of Insanity/T25, those hurt my knees.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    I love P90X3, that's a good one to start with because it's only a 30 min commitment per day and it's very balanced between strength, cardio, and flexibility work.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    PS - they are supposed to be doing 5 free days (no credit card required) starting on christmas...so for those of you that want to test connection speeds or just check out some of the workouts, keep an eye on their site for that special!!!

Also, they are currently doing 14 days free, with a credit card, of course, so you get charged if you don't cancel out.