19, Male, 509 lb. What do I even do at this point?

Options
13»

Replies

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    @tobless98 Hi OP. Haven't forgotten about you. Hope you've been reading and are starting to feel more positive.

• Goober1142
    Goober1142 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Wondering what your situation is. Do you live with your parents? Do you have access to healthy food? You should make some preparations to allow you to succeed in the long run. Are you aware of what you should be eating? Think meat, eggs, vegetables, fruit and whole grains. Treats are small and in single servings. Are you a soda drinker? Sweet or savory? First thing to do is plug your stats into MFP and see how many calories it gives you then plan some meals that fit. Start reading food labels paying attention to serving sizes. It's hard to lose weight at first but it does get easier and when you see results it provides it's own motivation. You can absolutely do it, no question. Your eating habits have to change. What do you need to succeed? Maybe we can help. I wouldn't worry about exercising right away, wait till you get your diet under control. Wish I could give you a hug! Just.keep.swimming!
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Be honest with yourself and MFP...weigh your foods (any food you eat...I'm a grazing snacker personally) and log them, follow the guidelines MFP gives you...baby steps. You can do this!

This - and don't worry about the total to lose. All you can lose is one pound at a time. So just focus on that next pound