Where do you guys wear your cell phone band?

Options
I’m a heavy set guy and can’t decide where to wear my arm band, just interested where you guys wear it.

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    I don't wear my phone... I carry it with me around the gym, or put it on a cardio machine.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    Fit belt. They make them for around the waist. I stopped using arm bands.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Wireless headphones. Phone for music goes in shorts/sweats pocket or next to bench/piece of equipment.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I run in clothes with pockets.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    My pocket or next to my water bottle/chalk
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    I wear a FlipBelt for running and iphone fits well into one of the pockets. At the gym I usually don't have my phone with me but if I do my running pants have a specific cell phone slot/pocket, and most of my shorts have either a pocket or pouch that I can put it into.
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    My case is too large to fit in my flipbelt, so I usually carry it in my hand when at the gym or running alone. If I'm running outside and have my dogs with me, I clip it to the front of my sports bra.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    For a phone, I use a belt... Any of several work pretty well.

I use a bicep strap for my ipod(I still use wired headphones.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Wireless headphones and phone sits next to my water bottle, where ever they happen to get set.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Can't stand to have an arm band on when I exercise, so I switched to a Flipbelt.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    No band. Phone in pocket for most lifting or set on floor. Run with phone in hand and wrap cord around hand. Or no phone.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Bluetooth ear buds and my phone either stays in the gym bag (while lifting) or in a waist belt for running/outdoor cardio. No arm band, no wires.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I don't wear my phone... I carry it with me around the gym, or put it on a cardio machine.
    I do this too. I used to put it in my bra but that’s pretty gross, so I stopped.
  • jamespatten3576
    jamespatten3576 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Bluetooth is quickly making the armbands pretty irrelevant.
  • Inspirationalwaterjug
    Options
    Fanny pack!
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    Bluetooth is quickly making the armbands pretty irrelevant.

Not until someone develops a decent set of around the ear Bluetooth earbuds.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    For those that run with your phone in a Flipbelt, is sweat ever an issue? Do you put it in a plastic bag or anything?
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    lporter229 wrote: »
    For those that run with your phone in a Flipbelt, is sweat ever an issue? Do you put it in a plastic bag or anything?

I tend to sweat a lot and the fabric of the Flipbelt is heavy enough that it's never been an issue for me.
  • Bluepegasus
    Bluepegasus Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I put my phone in a Buddy Pouch, it's a magnetic pouch that sticks to my waistband, you can't even tell it's there.