Let's be fit-friends!!!

Options
Heeeey! Just started here, had the app before but never really used until now! Med student, ate my stress away and now I'm looking for motivation! Let's do this!!! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• Princesszeldagrace
    Options
    Let’s motivating each other!
  • pinaycoco
    pinaycoco Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey! You could add me. I have been here for just over two months with great success but I'm now looking to get fitter, focussing on shape rather than size. I would love some new friends to keep each other motivated.
  • thecharizardtamer
    thecharizardtamer Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm good at cheering for motivation.
  • tessarose49
    tessarose49 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ready to start. New to site. Count me in!
  • flabtofit62
    flabtofit62 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! In grad school and used this app in undergrad and lost 30 pounds but gained it all back and more. Trying to get serious now but struggling to get myself to stay motivated
  • ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Just wrapped up a crazy year and staring over with getting back on track. Feel free to add me.
  • lhunter12185
    lhunter12185 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve just started with this app and welcome any advice. Feel free to add me.
  • pakawaha
    pakawaha Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im new also with the same issues. I want to start my journey and your suppot also. Let's do this.
  • Loodyy82
    Loodyy82 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me
  • YogaPantAdd_ict
    YogaPantAdd_ict Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Need motivation, just graduated in May & I need to get my life back together from school lol.
  • Lean_in_2018
    Lean_in_2018 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    brand new and looking for friends!
  • Howard_inkky
    Howard_inkky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to help motivate and stay focused on our goals. Stay healthy and keep fit!