MFP not showing steps from FitBit Charge

Options
I have logged out and logged in from iPhone several times and also from computer...no steps or exercise showing unless I show manually

Replies

• jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Mfp was having technical problems with Fitbit
    But should be fixed
  • katjane720
    katjane720 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have had my charge since April and it is linked up and I never see my steps
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    katjane720 wrote: »
    I have had my charge since April and it is linked up and I never see my steps
    ​​
    ​​If MFP and Fitbit are synced but you are not seeing Fitbit steps, on the MFP mobile app go to Menu > Steps, or on the web version go to APPS > Steps, and make sure Fitbit Tracker is selected as the Step Source.

You will only see Steps on the mobile app Dashboard, not the web version Dashboard. On the web version, go to REPORTS and in the drop down, choose Fitbit Steps to see the daily number.
  • dbhDeb
    dbhDeb Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    THANKS all. I have steps selected on my FitBit charge. It is just not showing steps, meals anything but both apps say they are connected and both are connected on web versions as well. I have technical question in to both MFP and FitBit. Brand new Charge II and I'd LIKE to see them connected. I have had a FitBit (diff. versions) since 2013 so I am familiar with how they work. Very frustrating.
  • HermanLily
    HermanLily Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    ZDeb16 wrote: »
    THANKS all. I have steps selected on my FitBit charge. It is just not showing steps, meals anything but both apps say they are connected and both are connected on web versions as well. I have technical question in to both MFP and FitBit. Brand new Charge II and I'd LIKE to see them connected. I have had a FitBit (diff. versions) since 2013 so I am familiar with how they work. Very frustrating.

Did you pull down on the top of the app, to sync the steps?
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Mine was doing that, too. There was a thread in the help section that said to disconnect the link between fitbit and MFP on your mobile app and then log completely out of MFP on mobile (sign out). Then you go to Fitbit online (desktop) and unlink the connection there. After that, go to MFP online and relink. Then go to your app, sign in and go to steps and make fitbit your counter again. I believe I have all the steps correct here (or you can search help and find the original post).

It worked for me and my steps are showing up again in MFP.