Meal ideas

Options
I am struggling what to have for dinner, can someone give me ideas to make? Also bring to lunch for work. I end up not eating enough.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    What do you like? Can't you make that? Do you have a cookbook? Google recipes? Can't you make more of whatever you're making?
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 1,013 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I buy vegetables, fruit, rice, quinoa and lentils on Saturday and then spend Sunday chopping stuff up, making soups and chili and having extra sliced vegetables to make stir fries and salads. I always have a few bags of frozen trader joes meals in freezer in case I want something different. I have cans of tuna, beans and different package or seasonings or sauces I can add to rice or vegetables. I roast a big pan of vegetables also. I have a rice steamer and l steam 3 cups of brown or wild rice to have ready. I cook lentils and quinoa in it too. I hard boil some eggs for a quick snack or to add to salads. It is so much easier to throw something together if it is already prepped. b54bseio54ud.jpg, t6z5ju9va2or.jpg

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    List of lunch ideas at 400 calories https://greatist.com/health/35-quick-and-healthy-low-calorie-lunches

Ideas to increase calories: nuts, peanut butter, granola, crackers, bread, full fat dairy, bananas, dried fruit, pretzels, fruit juices.