True Holiday Confessions

Options
OK so I know some of us might be having a bad time of things due to the Holidays. Not going to the gym regularly, not logging foods, and the dreaded weight gain.

Let us not let these things be the path we walk, but just a bump in the road we must navigate around and keep on our journey.

I have not been to the gym since Nov. 29th and have not been logging or eating very healthy for some time. I keep saying in my head Jan1st is my back at it 100%.

Replies

• sanchez253
    sanchez253 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm can agree. It's been a long time since I was last on MFP, and we'll now I'm back to accomplish my goals.. we can motivate echother.. Let's do this!!
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    I keep saying in my head Jan1st is my back at it 100%.

Same, same.

I'm letting myself eat crap till Jan 1st. New year new me BS and all that lol. However, I have a 'not so strict' plan for 2018 that I can actually follow.
    Just decide to make a change. Design a plan. Remind yourself every single damn day why you mustn't stray away from it. Be the change you wish to see in the world. World needs more of decisive, determined and dedicated people who work hard to be who they've always aspired to be. I know I've made some mistakes in the past, but I'm going to leave them in the past — where they belong — and start clean.

I'll go and enjoy some cookies now. It's Xmas Eve for fox sake. No regrets.