Options
13»

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    tamiarob wrote: »
    Donut free lol

Put a pastry lid on it, scoop of ice cream, jobs a good un!
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I’d take (non Splenda) apples over Krispy Kreme’s. Like it would have to be real sugar. Maybe with some cinnamony filling in a crust. With vanilla ice cream.
  • Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Errr my family beings in Doughnuts all of the time, so I can relate. Tim hortons is my weakness. I can relate!!
  • saraonly9913
    saraonly9913 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Trash all but one
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,073 Member
    Options
    tarragon_2 wrote: »
    Agggg! Have you resisted?
    yes. I just decided to make me cinnamon baked apples instead with Splenda as sugar. And they are just as delicious hahah

Yum! Now I know what I'm having for my Christmas treat! Cinnamon and brown sugar and butter apples! Beats the heck out of greasy cardboard donuts any day!

I like baked apples - haven't tried them with splenda though.

But my reaction to somebody offering me a yummy treat I liked, like donuts,on Xmas day, would not be to make myself some baked apples.

( and presumably OP does like them, not consider them greasy cardboard, or whole thing is non-issue)

• lucerorojo
    lucerorojo Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    tarragon_2 wrote: »
    Agggg! Have you resisted?
    yes. I just decided to make me cinnamon baked apples instead with Splenda as sugar. And they are just as delicious hahah

Really? :huh:

I loved baked apples! I do think they are delicious.
  • tamiarob
    tamiarob Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    I come to visit my family and this is what they buy lol

Did they only buy the doughnuts you hate? Do they never buy doughnuts and bought them just to bother you? Are they poisoned?
    Likely your family is just doing what they usually do and you are ascribing feelings and motives to a purchase that do not exist.

If I hated someone I would not give them tasty doughnuts. I would not visit them or invite them to my home.

Of course that what has happened. Saying they hate me isint literal only a snooty feeling I’m vocalizing because I am restricting myself from these things for awhile. I was diagnosed pre-diabetic. So I do have to lay off these things until my sugar is at least normal again. That’s why I put lol at the end of it. I know my family loves me. When I gained all my weight back they were concerned.