Hold me accountable

I am looking for those who really want to stay on track and try to lose weight. I’ll be trying to eat healthier and stay above my daily step goals. Later on I plan on adding in routine workouts. I’m starting slow and steady - anyone care to join me?

Replies

• Keeptrying8
    Keeptrying8 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi.
    I am looking to continue losing weight. My goal is to lose approx 25 pounds. I want to get back to eating healthy all the time and mainting an excercise routine. I know it will take time, hard work and dedication to meet my goal.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    We are just a bunch of strangers on the internet. We can encourage and motivate. And sometimes we can be total *kitten*.
    But the only one who can hold you accountable for your health and well-being is you.
    Welcome to the group.
  • Michael_Axten
    Michael_Axten Posts: 107 Member
    Sign me up Marie this is exactly why I am here
  • helenashaapopi
    helenashaapopi Posts: 2 Member
    Starting my second week of Insanity Max 30 and eating well.

Whooooo!!!! Team fitness
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Maybe it will be easier to stay on track if you widen the track. Bad things happen when we don't really know what we are doing and why, and make means into goals. To lose weight, you just have to eat less (consistently take in fewer calories than your burn). Healthy eating and exercising can help you do that. But healthy eating is just about getting in the nutrition you need every day, and over time, not eat too much. Moderate exercise is good for you, but the most effective exercise is the exercise you actually do, and you'll only stick to something you don't really have to, if you like it.

Company and friendship is good, but you are the only one who can hold yourself accountable. If you stop wanting to do what you have chosen to do, noone can make you continue.