Who gained the most weight over the weekend?

Options
Z_I_L_L_A
Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
I went from 258 to 270. From Friday til last night I gained 12. I did workout pretty hard so some of it's water. But scale wise what did you gain? I'm back down to 264 this morning. I was walking around like Eddie Hall or Brian Shaw all weekend,lol.

Replies

• deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    not me - from Thursday through today - i was only up .4lb and was even down on Christmas Day - but i didn't have a huge celebration; made sure i slept well and logged my food
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    My weigh day is friday, I'll let you know then!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    I was just measuring for the weekend feast.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I've lost 5 lb since December 23. One day of -3.2, then one of -4.2 and finally one of +2.4.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I only gained 4 pounds. I gotta do better next time!
    Z_I_L_L_A wrote: »
    I was walking around like Eddie Hall of Brian Shaw all weekend,lol.

I'm sure you meant "or", but I got a giggle out of the mental image of an Eddie Hall of a Brian Shaw. Like an epic HulkBeast.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    4.2lbs up from Friday :o:# Damn you Christmas cookies and sangria... Back to reality this morning, 4.2 you are only temporary, do not get comfortable you will not be staying. I say good day!! :pB)
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options
    Got a stomach bug and have been throwing up. Down 3 lbs.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I lost weight since last week which sucks. I haven't been to the gym since Thursday so that is probably why.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    People were like he's done. I said, hold my beer! Wait don't hold my beer, I need it to wash the food down. I love bulking season. But I hate it when I need to cut back. Oh, well I'll enjoy it while I can and enjoy the heavy lifting.
  • Iwantahealthierme30
    Options
    up 3 pounds after going 700 cal over maintenance yesterday
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    try2again wrote: »
    Just wanted to point out that this thread would be better served if the title was, "Who gained the most water weight over the weekend?" You all know that's not fat, right? Maybe a lb of it, if you managed to eat 1000 calories over maintenance all 4 days, but the rest is just you retaining water & a little extra volume in your intestinal tract. :)

Yeah, but it's still fun to watch the big difference in the scale weight. I did mention water but not in the title. I think of it as fueling up for the workouts.

• try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to point out that this thread would be better served if the title was, "Who gained the most water weight over the weekend?" You all know that's not fat, right? Maybe a lb of it, if you managed to eat 1000 calories over maintenance all 4 days, but the rest is just you retaining water & a little extra volume in your intestinal tract. :)

Yeah, but it's still fun to watch the big difference in the scale weight. I did mention water but not in the title. I think of it as fueling up for the workouts.

I noticed that in your comment and figured you knew the difference, but could see a lot of new ones coming here thinking a person can literally gain multiple lbs of fat in one weekend. ;)
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    edited December 2017
    Options

I noticed that in your comment and figured you knew the difference, but could see a lot of new ones coming here thinking a person can literally gain multiple lbs of fat in one weekend. ;)

I have done 10 lbs of water weight before and lost 10 in 24 hours. Thing is by the time I hit the workouts tonight I'll be back where I started. I do know that if I go heavy in the gym, I feel better physically( joint and muscle soreness) from piggin out the next day. My soreness left a day early.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I used to do calorie challenges around the holidays- 4-6K was the usual consumption. I think the most I hit was 4 (I was aiming for 6).

But I'm not bulking this year- soooooooo- womp womp.

Also- I had to work- so yeah- that didn't help. I just had a big beer and a margarita over a houlihans fajitas meal. not really the pinnacle of excitement.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I think I'm up .5? Lol. But my measurements were up about 1/2 in since my low weight in October.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    It's Wednesday morning here, and i am up 6.6lbs since Friday morn :open_mouth: That's a record for me!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    You beat me. I'm heading to the gym now.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    148 pre feast
    156 post feast
    150 this morning