Hello

Options
Even though I have used this app in the past I did not join nor get involved with community. I have since realized how important it is to surround myself with positive people who are on the same or similar journeys. One day at a time....

Replies

• Getfit4Jess
    Getfit4Jess Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I did the same in the past before lost 5lbs and then quit. Never stepped foot in the community in the past but making my way in here lately.
  • Acarsenault
    Acarsenault Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • tablynnbeck
    tablynnbeck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am new to the app, first post actually. I have did my research and know from personal experience that it helps to stay connected, so here I am!
  • madlibs75
    madlibs75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I used this app years ago and was very successful when I used the community feature. I tried again a couple years ago and didn't stick with it and I think it's because I was trying to do it on my own, just logging food and exercise. The community aspect definitely helps IMO, so I will be giving it another shot this go round.

I am looking to lose 17 lbs. I could probably stand to lose 25, but I know I will feel so much better with 17, so that is my first goal.

Good luck everyone!