On Task Naturally Supplement for kids

Options
hellonew2015
hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
edited December 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi Moms!

Anyone who uses On Task Naturally supplement for their inattentive kid, hard time focusing, does it work and are you combining it with a particular multi vitamin? I worry about too much B6, Zinc, Magnesium and C if I add a mutlivitamin to On Task. "I am going to discuss with Doctor and do some blood work to see if any nutrients deficiency or food allergies before giving anything." But if anyone is using this supplement I'd like to know or any other supplements that is working without any meds.

Our daily regimen: I give a mutlivitamin daily and Nordic Naturals fish oil.

I am trying to figure out a natural approach and did not want to give medicine.

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    If you have concerns about overdoses of vitamins for a child, I would discuss that with their doctor.

this
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Good idea. I did the allergy test too. Since I started giving an all natural supplement to my daughter that is safe for children, it gives her the multi vitamins combined with the fish oil together and so many more benefits needed for her daily regimen. I have definitely seen improvements in her health. It would be worth looking into. Your child may be lacking these super foods needed for optimum health. I would definitely consult your pedi about your child's inattentive issues if continued. Good luck,
  • hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    michellesz wrote: »
    Good idea. I did the allergy test too. Since I started giving an all natural supplement to my daughter that is safe for children, it gives her the multi vitamins combined with the fish oil together and so many more benefits needed for her daily regimen. I have definitely seen improvements in her health. It would be worth looking into. Your child may be lacking these super foods needed for optimum health. I would definitely consult your pedi about your child's inattentive issues if continued. Good luck,

Hi michellesz!

what is the name of the natural supplement that you are giving your daughter? the one I started giving is KidsActive by Zahler that contains vitamins that improves focus.

I use promega Nordic naturals as a fish oil and Proefa too.

• Jingsi84
    Jingsi84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Nor do we utilize fish oil because of this:

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/fish-oil-friend-or-foe-201307126467

I have read about different diets/food choices to combat signs of ADHD. I'd recommend that you try those if you are really interested in a natural approach.
  • Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    This question is off topic what does this have to do with weight loss? I'm surprised this thread isn't closed already... and asking strangers for help with your child and vitamins sounds rather insane. Seek help from a doctor.