• GlorianasTears
    GlorianasTears Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    3gtyqfzqqopm.png

I love this!
  • lindatcross1949
    lindatcross1949 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Having success inJanuary was huge for me. The hardest part for me is staying focused. My mindset is my biggest challenge. I am using a tool i learned in weight watcher. I have an anchor to keep me focused. For me it is an object. We are at the beach, so my anchor is a small shell. I have written on it my current weight goal (i am setting my goals in 10 pound increments) and i carry it with me constantly. I touch it to remind me where i am headed. It was very helpful last week, when i had not lost.
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    LilyGetsFitNow Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    @GlorianasTears I love that quote too! Let's keep it strong and meet our goals this year!

@lindatcross1949 That is a great idea! I like that a lot and will probably start to do something similar. I don't have any shells around me right now but I do have plenty of rocks. I could always write on one with a sharpie and keep it on me. Something physical to remind me what my ultimate goal is. Bring it out on the table when you go out to eat or at home or sit it on your desk at work. I think that is really something and very smart! :) Good luck!
  • GinaGilday
    GinaGilday Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love this!!! Going to join!!
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    LilyGetsFitNow Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great, we are glad to have you! :)
  • TayaCurragh
    TayaCurragh Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am a bit late but I'd like to join!