New year, new gear! Treat yourself to - what?

Options
MostlyWater
MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
I got a couple of pairs of fun bike shorts.

What is everyone getting?

Replies

• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Turks and Caicos followed by Banff
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    I got myself a pair of Swix Triac 3.0 poles for my birthday. A pretty penny, but they feel like they're not there until I need them, then they're surprisingly reassuring.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    I got a nice metal water bottle for Christmas, and I'm getting a waist pouch for myself. I need to get some new running shoes and some compression leggings that fit me - I've lost enough weight that large keeps slipping around my waist. But I tried the medium in the same brand and it doesn't have the same fit - they shortened the rise when the size steps down, so the smaller size gives me a wedgie. Finding a brand that fits the way I like is tricky because of my loose skin on my lower belly.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I'm considering some cosmetic enhancement, invisalign and lasik
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    cycling gear

daddy needs new shoes!

(okay... it's more of 'want' than a need.)
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting to see if anyone has any Under Armor codes on here so I can buy some new stuff.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I'm waiting to see if anyone has any Under Armor codes on here so I can buy some new stuff.

I'll trade you some bitcoin for them..
  • HairDeficitDuchess
    Options
    I bought a wig, to cover; my shaved head with because it isn't common where I am, for women to be bald; unless they've cancer & I don't desire for anyone to believe, that I might; so that's why I wanna cover it but the wig that I bought doesn't look real, even though it was suppose to; therefore I've to buy another 1!
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

I'll trade you some bitcoin for them..

You'll get none of my BTC.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I'm considering some cosmetic enhancement, invisalign and lasik

I did Invisalyn. Borrowed the money. Worth every penny!

• MostlyWater
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    cycling gear

daddy needs new shoes!

(okay... it's more of 'want' than a need.)

I spin three times a week. I have all colors plus a multicolored pair. I don't wear $400 shoes, mind you - I get a lot of them used.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    5cll5hsp4kup.jpg

I want this, SANTA!!!! :|
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Bombas running socks. I have one pair and I love them so much, but I only do laundry once a week and I run almost every day. I miss them when they are dirty. But DANG they are expensive, $13 a pair.
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a new sports bra, been need a new one for a while but finally treated myself to one