Starting Over In the New Year

Options
I haven't worked out for over a month now. At first, it was because I had a cold and, due to me being asthmatic, it made it difficult to breathe a bit - and I also didn't want to try and go to the gym and get others sick. Then college became hectic and now I've recently started a part time job as well.

But I am putting my foot down in the new year and starting from scratch again. I'll be fitting in the gym into my schedule, I'll be working out after college and be watching my food more than I have been recently.

What is it that you want to do in the New Year? It doesn't have to be fitness or weight loss/gain related!

Replies

• rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    I started Christmas day because there is no reason to wait for the 1st of the year and....my son gave me a ski trip starting on January 23rd so I need all the time I can get.
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    rsclause wrote: »
    I started Christmas day because there is no reason to wait for the 1st of the year and....my son gave me a ski trip starting on January 23rd so I need all the time I can get.

That's very true. Right now, waiting until the 1st of the year, is a little easier for me since I know when most of my shifts are at work and it gives me more chance to work around it. That sounds amazing!
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Get back to logging my meals and activities again. Happy New Year y'all!!!