Not new, but starting over again!

Options
I started my fitness pal about a year and a half ago, but have had many destractions.. I originally started at 215 pounds and got all the way to 160, and am now 220 pounds trying to get to 150. I suffer bfrom Bi Polar disorder, so medication has left my weight a constant struggle. My fitness pal has always helped me loose weight so I'm starting again before the new year, why wait anyway?! I'd love more friend's to help keep me encouraged and I'd also like to help encourage you too reach your goals as well. Please add me if you like! <3:)

Replies

• SammiJKewley1969
    SammiJKewley1969 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey West good for you not waiting! I restarted again on Boxing Day (I'd previously lost over 100lbs and put most of it back on due to depression binge drinking and consuming vast amounts of carbs i.e. generally not liking myself and being self destructive)
    My focus now is to learn to like and respect myself so that I naturally take care of myself and make healthy choices and get out more because that's what I deserve!
    Feel free to add me for mutual cheer leading haha I'm gonna be logging in every day and keeping my diary open