Post pregnancy weight loss

Options
Well I was 20lbs from my goal weight when I got pregnant in October. Don't judge, but I gained 75lbs with this pregnancy. I've lost 50lbs so far but the last 25 is in my stomach and hips. So I'm back on this program as of today. I had to have a csection so I'm 5 weeks post pregnancy and feeling almost 100%. With the sleep deprivation, I'm looking for friends to help me stay motivated and I love to see and encourage others to succeed as well. It's kind of depressing to be starting at this point, but the first week back on is the hardest for me. So I'm attempting to juggle a newborn, a sassy 3 year old, full time job and the household! If anyone can relate I'd love to have some motivated friends:)

Replies

• soupandcookies
    soupandcookies Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new bundle! I have an 8 month old, at home, and also a 3 and 5 year old. Busy busy! I still have 15 pounds to lose, and I'm struggling like crazy! I'm still nursing, but my baby eat solids also. 5 weeks is really early to start cutting calories, but I admire you for wanting to start getting healthy. I'll friend you - we can be in this together!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Don' stress the gain and just move forward (easier said than done I know). You kicked butt before and I know you will get right back to it. Good luck with the loss and let me know if I can help support you in any way!