The goal is to lose fat & gain lean muscle ✊

Options
Looking to find "friends" who are on the same/similar fitness journey or one who is experienced that wouldn't mind helping a girl out with tips/advice! Always keen to learn. I currently have no access to go to a gym so I'm trying to succeed at home, for the time being.

Inspired by woman like: Shannah Baker, Paige Hathaway, Karina Elle, Lauren Simpson, Jill Christine, etc!

Working towards great things for 2018. Never giving up no matter how slow my progress is/has been.

Cheers! >:)

Replies

• lancenuovo
    lancenuovo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    i have 150 to lose. obscene i know...like a whole person. same, too cheap for a gym, but my focus has to be on eating. such a long, sad story as to how I got here. good luck to you. i wish you so well.
  • myles1230
    myles1230 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    If you don’t have gym access you can always go on bodybuilding.com and they have tons of at home workouts you can follow to fit your fitness goals!
  • ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm down 124 pounds so far, so maybe I can help.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    https://stronglifts.com/5x5/ There's really nothing more I need to say.
  • Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    If I had to get dressed and drive to a gym I'd probably never work out. I do bodyweight exercises exclusively, my only gear is a pullup bar and dip bars. Works like a charm.
  • ahujaankit950
    ahujaankit950 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pretty much the same goal!
  • ZoneFive
    ZoneFive Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    i have 150 to lose. obscene i know...like a whole person. same, too cheap for a gym, but my focus has to be on eating. such a long, sad story as to how I got here. good luck to you. i wish you so well.

If 150 lbs to lose is obscene, then there's a whole lot of us lowering the tone around here. It can be done, and you can do it. Welcome in!
  • aaiiee
    aaiiee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Karina Elle is honestly goals of life. Like I don't even know where to begin but that physique is honestly my major goal. Ugh but where does a girl start????