Hello!! Would love more friends

Options
CaraMerced
CaraMerced Posts: 50 Member
edited December 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I started keto on 1/1/17 and have lost 115 pounds. Im going into 2018 with goals of losing fat and gaining muscle. Would love to fill my feed with even more amazing- goal oriented people.

Replies

• jessacaspell
    jessacaspell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! I am interested in starting keto as well. I've heard great success stories! Good luck in 2018
  • acoulen
    acoulen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto since late August 2017 and I'm down 32 lbs. Good luck Indy and Jessaca - its definitely a change from the current norm but well worth it. Look up Dr. Dom D'Agostino and Dr Shawn Baker - great info and lastly when asked how you lost so much weight say diet and exercise of you want to avoid all the drama associated with making dietary choices outside the norm. Feel free to add me.
  • aaiiee
    aaiiee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yaaaaaas girl yas! 115 you say? You are goals and I'm proud of you!

I really want to try keto because all you peeps keep reporting amazeeeeen results but my bank account is like "lol girl nuh". Sent you a addy! <3 We are like totally going to kick 2018s ayus.
  • dangerously_
    dangerously_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I’m aiming to lose 15 pounds in this following year. Anyone is welcome to add me I’ll add you back
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Don’t do keto but feel free to add!