Lose 22lbs by 24th April 2018

Options
Nellie010203
Nellie010203 Posts: 14 Member
I’m appearing on stage in April 2018 and I really need to lose some weight! Since reaching my goal back in 2015 I’ve put back all the weight I’ve lost and more, gaining 10lbs over the last year. I need some motivation to post my weigh ins each week!! I need to average 1.5-2lb per week. Anyone in?

Replies

• lnr83
    lnr83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in Nellie010203! I need to try and lose as much of my 84lbs by the 18th July. I refuse to go on holiday to look and feel like I did last year!.
  • Nellie010203
    Options
    Hi lnr83!! Fab thank you, I’ve just weighed in and lost another 2.2, 5lb in total! I’m the same, holiday booked in August and I don’t want to feel the same as last year! When is your weigh in day? Good luck!
  • Dr_Farru
    Dr_Farru Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Please add me to your friends list for motivation and support
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • heroyalslimness
    heroyalslimness Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Friends support welcome!
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat - I'm going to some weddings this spring and summer, and I really need to slim back down. I'm the heaviest and largest I've ever been and I hate it. Good luck!
  • jennym3563
    jennym3563 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • CollegeCoach4U
    CollegeCoach4U Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am working to lose 20 pounds by April 21st for my daughter's wedding! Thank you all for the motivation. Please ADD me as a friend!
  • Hannah5147
    Hannah5147 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in . Feel free to add me. Would love more friends for support/motivation.
  • Hannah5147
    Hannah5147 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Do we just add comments here?
  • katiegailyoungx
    katiegailyoungx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm totally up for the challenge! I was at my heaviest in January 2017 at 18st4 and i lost 2.7 stone by October 17, put on weight over the Christmas and I go on holiday in July so need a big push this year!
  • Nellie010203
    Options
    Wow thanks and welcome everyone! I’ve lost 5lb in two weeks so far (given up the booze for a few weeks) and looking towards next target of half a stone. My weigh in days are Fridays so I’ll post weigh in results each week, good luck!!
  • holmejg
    holmejg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • hulseml
    hulseml Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in. I’ve not done a challenge before though. How does it work?
  • v1ck1fitpal
    v1ck1fitpal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in too :)
  • Brandi_Allison
    Brandi_Allison Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I need to lose about 75 pounds. I have no end date in mind, but I would like to lose as much as possible by summertime. I want to be comfortable taking my daughter to the beach :blush:
  • Swirvinwirvin
    Swirvinwirvin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m appearing on stage in April 2018 and I really need to lose some weight! Since reaching my goal back in 2015 I’ve put back all the weight I’ve lost and more, gaining 10lbs over the last year. I need some motivation to post my weigh ins each week!! I need to average 1.5-2lb per week. Anyone in?

Same with me! I was my goal weight 2 years ago and put 15 back on! Nothing fits me. I need to fit in bikini by April 8th. About 15 to 20 pounds need to go! I will do this with you!!! I am just setting up my profile etc. And started yesterday. But we have similar goals. If you want a FP pal I will cheer you on! Think of yourself on stage!
  • Swirvinwirvin
    Swirvinwirvin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi lnr83!! Fab thank you, I’ve just weighed in and lost another 2.2, 5lb in total! I’m the same, holiday booked in August and I don’t want to feel the same as last year! When is your weigh in day? Good luck!

I didn't think of a weigh in day! Lol. I don't have a scale but maybe there is one at the gym I joined. Are Friday's best or Mondays? Anyone?
  • WilsonAndrewN
    WilsonAndrewN Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are going to lose muscle if you try to lose weight to fast. 1 to 1.5 lbs maybe okay but I think 2 lbs per week is just to fast.