Anyone need a funny, fitness obsessed friend to make your news feed entertaining?

Options
2»

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    I want naughty friends.
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I want naughty friends.

Oh behave.
  • VickBack
    VickBack Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Send on an FR there if you, or anyone would like! I'll try my best to be active on here and with the new year there is always some sort of new motivation building up XD
  • TiisTitanium
    TiisTitanium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Randomly bumping this as all the excited new years people have disappeared and i am still funny and fitness obsessed and always looking for like minded peeps.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Me! I do watch an endless amount of Friends on Netflix, though. Sending a FR. Other like-minded peeps, send one to me as well.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    OP my blurry morning eyes thought your chosen handle said TitsTitanium. Lol.
  • Wolverine_76
    Wolverine_76 Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    FR sent goof to have interactive folk on my feed
  • kissmynivarna
    kissmynivarna Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Anyone want to be my friend :) I’d enjoy the company and the thoughts or ideas of others and be happy to give my take on anything too! I’m always on here, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks sooo! o:)
  • TiisTitanium
    TiisTitanium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    MichSmish wrote: »
    OP my blurry morning eyes thought your chosen handle said TitsTitanium. Lol.

Haha = some of my friends do call me that. But is really Ti_is_Titanium as I am slightly nerdy about the periodic table.