Replies

• TikiTony13
    TikiTony13 Posts: 323
    Options
    North London :smile:
  • mounty89
    mounty89 Posts: 41
    Options
    Cambridgeshire! East of England. First used MFP couple years ago and it helped me lose almost 50lbs and back again now.
  • gillmitch
    Options
    Geordie born and bred :) (Newcastle)
  • touchafaith
    touchafaith Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    British born and bred here too, from Nottingham :ohwell:
  • georgieb23
    georgieb23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I was wondering where everyone was! I'm Hampshire through and through :)
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'm Irish but live in the UK and have a posh-ish London accent, if that counts?

Ireland is part of the British Isles even if it's not part of the UK, The British Islands, or Britain! Course it counts :smile:
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    I'm a Brit living in Canadia! :D

And I'm a Canadian living in England.
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Ello m'duck, from Leicester which is pretty much slap bang in the middle of England.

I'm currently living in Lincoln (from the North East originally) and duck is THE most annoying thing ever :laugh: A 15 year old boy said "ta duck" to me the other day.........

15 year olds shouldn't use that language! You need to be at LEAST 45 to say 'me ducky'.

I'm from Exeter originally - can't imagine any 15 year olds saying "Alright Luvver" to me!
  • RajwaJ
    RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Forming a queue, being awfully polite, moaning about the weather and having a nice cup of tea.

Haha spot on! Thundering and raining at the moment on my day off! Consoling myself with a mup of PG Tips! lol!

I'm on the Suffolk/Essex border. :)
  • kinmad4it
    kinmad4it Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    From Gods own country, Yorkshire! Now living in Essex, I would say it's a lot drier down here but not so today.
  • Bardane
    Bardane Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Pom in the depths of the colonies - Tasmania
  • charlene1873
    Options
    23887130_7045581759.jpg

:drinker:

Love it!

Hello from Glasgow!!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Toronto, Canada :)
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm from East London (oi oi my son and all that bollocks), and I currently study/work along the south coast in Bournemouth and Southampton.
  • amyjax
    amyjax Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm Scottish, from the north west highlands originally but now in deepest darkest Stirlingshire.
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm Irish but live in the UK and have a posh-ish London accent, if that counts?

Ireland is part of the British Isles even if it's not part of the UK, The British Islands, or Britain! Course it counts :smile:

Ireland is it's own country. It is not associated with the United Kingdom nor is it associated with Great Britain.

Great Britain is England, Scotland and Wales. The United Kingdom is England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

So I would say she's Irish, not British. And I think most Irish people would prefer that as well, haha
  • TCWUK
    TCWUK Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    East London/Essex. It's much nicer than you'd think....
  • Hayley_2012
    Hayley_2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Liverpool and a lovely day it is here too! :o)
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Polish in Hastings
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Scotland here :) We are the best place in the UK, our national animal is the Unicorn!
    Seriously, Google it.

Previously lived in Peterborough, born in Winchester (yes really, Supernatural fans!)