Looking for support

Options
jennseamans
jennseamans Posts: 3 Member
edited December 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello. Ita another year and still not a new me! I'm not going to say I'm serious this time because I always say that every time I "try". What I will say is I NEED THIS.

My children are my why!!!

I'm a type 1 diabetic and I need to eat less and healthier to make my insulin intake less which all in turn willl help me lose weight and get my numbers in better control all at the same time.

I have a huge goal of over 100 pounds but I'm focused on my first goal of 62 pounds. I want to be under 200. That's my first goal.

Are there any others who have a similar goal that could become my friend on here to help keep me motivated and cheer me on along the way?

I'm also taking plexus and that's helped me so much so far but eating right is the biggest key and I need to get that going now. (I'm not here to sell just taking product to help me)

I'm happy to also say I have gone 6 weeks without a diet soda. HUGE DEAL HERE

I look forward to makin new friends here and hopefully I can be a support system for you as well.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I know a diet for diabetes takes extra effort (my mother has type 1 as well), but "eating right" is so often said in here while "depriving myself for no good reason" is what's really meant, that the alarm in my head goes off automatically. What are your main goals, to improve your diet? Are you sure diet soda is a big enough problem to be the first on your list? I'm actually curious about how Plexus helps you?