Any other Jazzercisers on here?

Looking for some more friends, and I've discovered a love for jazzercise, anyone else do it?

One question I have, I log just the cardio portion for exercise time, what does everyone else do?

Replies

• I've been Jazzercising since February.. nearing my 150 fit club t shirt I love it!! there is Jazzercise in the activies under cardio and I log an hour.
  • erinowl1
    erinowl1 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I realize I may be a bit late to respond to this post, but I just joined Jazzercise a few weeks ago and I LOVE IT! I've been trying to go 3-5 times a week. I log it under Jazzercise and I log about 45 minutes (just to lowball it a bit and make sure I'm not giving myself credit for burning more calories than I actually do).
  • _jessicamarie_
    _jessicamarie_ Posts: 35 Member
    I am a bit (a lot) late responding to this too, ha. I have been Jazzercising since May and have lost almost 50 pounds since I started! I go almost every day, I am so addicted. You might find that you burn more than you think you do. Selecting the pre-programmed Jazzercise exercise in the app it tells me I burn about 500 calories for a 60 minute workout, but according to my Polar HRM I normally break 600 (often by a lot). I keep it going the whole time, because even during the weights portion I am usually still within my target exercise heart range. Hope that helps! :)
  • I have joined jazzercise ..2 weeks back..wow!! its great ..I have always struggled with my weight growing up and could never find a workout routine that I could stick to and that I enjoyed until i found .. Jazzercise. After my first class I was hooked.Jazzercise is absolutely amazing! Not only are the workouts a lot of fun and high energy, I have increased my balance, strength, endurance, and flexibility. Even my brain has become sharper. The energy in class is contagious.i have not lost any pounds but i can feel the difference ...I am keeping a check on my diet with MFP..and hope for the best .:happy:
  • scadoodles
    scadoodles Posts: 110 Member
    hey Jazzercise friends! I joined in may and having jazz'n ever since! I absolutely LOVE IT! I have lots lbs and lots of inches!!!