Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for buddies for motivation, support, & accountability!

Hello! Ok, I'm ready to do this. I lost a bunch of weight and got in shape about 7 years ago, then gained about 15 back in the past 2.5 years since moving (I'm looking at you, Portland food/beer/wine scene).

My philosophy:

Yay!: health focused, whole foods, plant-based, mindful eating, moderation, active living, ethical/compassionate choices.

Boooo: obsession, food restriction, emotional eating, all-or-nothing thinking, fad diets, diet food, body shaming, food guilt.

Any of this resonate? Let's be friends. :)

Replies

• hockeysniper8
    hockeysniper8 Posts: 253 Member
    I enjoy food, beer and wine, haha. Im from western canada, so close to portland. Feel free to add me, Ive been on mfp for 2 years now...cheers
  • Velvettpeach
    Velvettpeach Posts: 10 Member
    I love the philosophy you have, if I am honest with myself I am not wuite there yet, most of the boos are my reality! Would be great to connect with others that don't think that way.

Feel free to add me.
  • ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    Hey there, welcome! I live about 30 miles north of you, and have been able to resist all the yummy food in Portland. Love to be able to help when I can.
  • philsy1
    philsy1 Posts: 103 Member
    Add me if you like
  • theowlbox
    theowlbox Posts: 912 Member
    Agreed! I'm here too and it takes planning. Let's team up!