April VS December (The never ending journey)

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Brandon. I've constantly had struggles with my weight my entire life. The bad part about all of this is I truly understand nutrition. Last year (August 29th to be specific) I made a decision to drop this weight once and for all and I lost 71lbs! I felt good and my life was great. But then, for whatever reason, i stopped caring and trying. I didn't realize it, but only did I gain that weight back, I added an additional 18 lbs. I'm in shock and I'm not sure how I let that happen. But, I don't want to deal with this anymore. I just want to be happy with who I am and help others in the process. I need accountability partners and I want to do the same for others. I'm never getting back this size ever again! I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'm close to 360lbs. Here is the wrong kind of before and after pics. Don't mind how I look now, I'm going through a semi hippy phase. LOL. But I would love to walk with someone on their journey and I would appreciate it if people walked with me on mine. qkdkcdti48nk.jpg