2018 is going to be the year!

Options
Alialena
Alialena Posts: 28 Member
Hubby and I have been struggling to have a baby for 8 years. My doctor says everything looks great but my weight may be having an impact along with his. Please add me keep me held accountable this is the year I want to have my sweet baby and feel better about myself!

Replies

• ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I are also losing weight before we get serious about starting a family together. We want to be in shape so we can do everything we need to for our future kiddos.
  • ketofire51
    ketofire51 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I've read about a lot of couples similar to you that have had success with low carb/keto eating. You might give it a try. I've been on keto myself since August, lost 46 lbs and have beaten T2 diabetes!
    go to wwww.dietdoctor.com for info
  • tforbes9103
    tforbes9103 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can relate...My husband and I tried for years to have a baby, didn't happen. Long story short I started concentrating on getting healthy, lost 35 lbs and got pregnant. We were married 10 yrs before I got pregnant. Now I'm back on the weight loss wagon trying to get healthy again and lose weight. Good luck to you on your journey and we can keep each other accountable cause I definitely need it too.