New Year’s Resolutions and goals for the year.

Options
slcruz24
slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
My New Years Resolution in 2018 is to see the bright side of things no matter what. My goal for the year is better habits for better health and as a result 30lbs lost. Wish me luck.

Replies

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Good luck.
  • yoli444
    yoli444 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck slcruz24!

My goal is to wear a two-piece bathing suit this summer and not feel self conscious while doing it. That’ll help me focus on a healthy lifestyle and push me to work on my self esteem
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I want to do 50 sit ups and 30 push ups in one minute, 12:59 or less mile and a half, and lose 50 pounds all by 2018. I want to be more positive and optimistic and not talk bad about myself
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    yoli444 wrote: »

My goal is to wear a two-piece bathing suit this summer and not feel self conscious while doing it.

Me Too !

• YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    To get back to working full time & get real health insurance
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I am a person, whom constantly preaches; how I'm not shy &'ve no shame! Therefore it's imperative, for me; to consistently prove it! I already've once, by posting a picture of my head; after shaving it but I wanna go to a nude beach, while I am still chubby looking; I'm small frame & thus even when I attain a healthy weight {which I, expect to; by Summer}, I'll still look overweight; so it's gotta occur this year!
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    W8WarI wrote: »
    I am a person, whom constantly preaches; how I'm not shy &'ve no shame! Therefore it's imperative, for me; to consistently prove it! I already've once, by posting a picture of my head; after shaving it but I wanna go to a nude beach, while I am still chubby looking; I'm small frame & thus even when I attain a healthy weight {which I, expect to; by Summer}, I'll still look overweight; so it's gotta occur this year!

That's awesome and I love that you used the word "already've." Good luck!
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    W8WarI wrote: »

That's awesome and I love that you used the word "already've." Good luck!

I prefer, to shorten & combine, my words! Thank you, immensely! B)
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    To do 1 push up.
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Iscah13 wrote: »
    To do 1 push up.
    I believe in you! You got this!
  • JamWam12
    JamWam12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well I'm looking to move to Manchester so I need to find full time work there and I want to finish my weight loss journey by July. Those are my main goals but I'd also like to learn Japanese.