Anyone morbidly obese?

Options
I'm in that category. I'm over 300 lbs, so yeah.. Looking for others in my situation. Add me so we can support and give advice to each other. I am also open to other invites.

Replies

• Sharons114
    Sharons114 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm about 235 & 5 ft tall. Not a good combo. I've started this process too many times to mention. I've done an awful lot of thinking of losing weight this past week. How about you?
  • Thr33N1N3
    Thr33N1N3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sharons114 wrote: »
    I'm about 235 & 5 ft tall. Not a good combo. I've started this process too many times to mention. I've done an awful lot of thinking of losing weight this past week. How about you?

SW is 310.6. I'm 5'8'', 40 years old and going all in. I started 3 days ago. Like you I have been down this road many times. I'm going to lose and keep it off this time.
  • NYRangers1130
    NYRangers1130 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I think I'm about 250, weighing in on Tuesday. Just signed up today to get teh account set up and look around for a bit. I don't know how to connect to people yet but if you do please find me.
  • Nottaway1
    Nottaway1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I’m 295 /6’... headed back to 235, maybe 225.
  • ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Started as morbidly obese in March. Now I'm just overweight if you go by BMI, but that really isn't the best measure. I'm pretty damn thin. SW-375. CW-251. My goal is 235. Also I'm 6'7". If you're sitting at morbidly obese, just know this place works if you keep at it and rely on those who have good advice.
  • jeanineolson
    jeanineolson Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! I fall into this category. I use MFP on my phone and can not figure out how to add people. Please add me. I can use all the help I can get.
  • Thr33N1N3
    Thr33N1N3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have sent you all requests jic you want to be WL buddies.
  • 00000eli
    00000eli Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    346.8 lbs., 5' 6", 50 years old.
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    You can do it, I was 310 lbs about 18-24 months ago. With commitment and dedication I am now 200 lbs. Keep at it.

Cheers
  • 2126ashley
    2126ashley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im in this category im 5'4" 300 pounds ans so ready to make this change!!
  • yvnursechick
    yvnursechick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    5’5 and 250lbs . And I’m starting again too
  • salleymo
    salleymo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ugh, 5"8 and about 280....heaviest i've ever been. Let's get it done this year!
  • hooter_2007
    hooter_2007 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    btcowboy wrote: »
    You can do it, I was 310 lbs about 18-24 months ago. With commitment and dedication I am now 200 lbs. Keep at it.

Cheers

Did you go to the gym or have videos at home for exercise?
  • hooter_2007
    hooter_2007 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I tried to get to my goal weight by the time I got 30. Well that was in Sept. 2017. The past week I've been more conscious about my eating and started cize today. I'm determined this year is the year to make life changing decisions. I'm 30, 5'1 and 240lbs.
    Any and all support welcomed
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options

Did you go to the gym or have videos at home for exercise? [/quote]

I just started walking and hiking in the beginning. Then joined a gym and did just cardio but also kept walking and hiking. Then I Bought a home gym and exercise bike. I spent the better part of a year working out at home, then I got work out of town so now I am back in a gym both at home and away at work.
  • yaddakadu
    yaddakadu Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you are not alone. Persistence and time is all it takes. I believe in you. You can do it. Put in the hours, but in the work, and you can get to a healthy BMI.