Where my 30 somethings? ❤️

Options
Hi friends! I’ll be turning 32 this month, and I’m looking for other people in there 30s with similar goals for accountability and motivation! I’m 5’11 and 170ish right now. I’m hoping to drop around 20lbs and just also focus on better eating/exercising in general! ❤️

Replies

• ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Mid 30s. I'm around 190 looking to get to 170~ feel free to add me...
  • optionsguy88
    optionsguy88 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hitting 30 in May. I want to cut fat and add about 20 lbs of muscle. Fitness is my 2018 goal. Best of luck to you and HNY!
  • Yemostica
    Yemostica Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Am gonna be 32 in May. Currently @ 5'3 weighing 136lbs. 2018 is my year of been Fit (Exercise more:@ home, No gym) reach my weight goal of 126lbs, and try to log my meal daily.
  • Rhayes38
    Rhayes38 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Wonder! Joined this site for the same reasons as you and already finding it incredibly helpful. 38 years old, looking to reduce my waist by 5 inches as well as live a healthier lifestyle in general
  • G8r4evr
    G8r4evr Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and looking for a cheering squad. I've got about 40 lbs to go!
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 I think. Getting in the best shape of my life. Shame it's taken me this long.
  • ssmarquits84
    ssmarquits84 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I’m 33 years old and I’ll be 34 this month. I want to be at my best this year.
  • sarahcburge
    sarahcburge Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will be 30 in March. After having my first baby I went through major post partum depression and turned to yummy foods for comfort. I then gained about 40 pounds (when i was already over weight to start with). I have gotten past the post partum but the bad food habits stuck. We want to start trying for baby #2 at the end of this year but I want to lose 70 pounds to do so. Today is the start of my weight loss to baby #2 journey! Please add me for accountability and support!
  • miriyummy
    miriyummy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 34. This is going to be the year when I think positive and stop making excuses for myself. Oh and loose 20lbs by eating healthier and trying not to stress eat.
  • wonder_whitters
    wonder_whitters Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request everyone's way! Best wishes in 2018! ♥
  • purplicious86
    purplicious86 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, just regained about 25 lbs I had lost. Here to try and lose that (again) and get going towards a healthier me!
  • JasmijnRF
    JasmijnRF Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    31 year old Dutchie here. Last weigh in was 168.8 and my goal weight is around 143. I don't follow a diet. Just eating healthy and exercise.
  • Shadow814
    Shadow814 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am looking to start 2018 motivated to be healthier and lose 10 pounds. I am 38
  • ChristyB1117
    ChristyB1117 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    35 and looking for some active friends!
  • wonder_whitters
    wonder_whitters Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Added! ♥
  • salleymo
    salleymo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am 33 and the heaviest I've ever been. I had my 3rd child, a baby girl in February and oddly I weigh more now than when I was pregnant with her. I am looking to lose a lot more than any of you (about 120lbs). I am determined to get it down as I am starting to have knee and back problems due to my weight. I want to be able to do fun things with my kids without being out of breath or struggling to get off the floor. Ugh. Good luck to everyone!
  • NMorse1907
    NMorse1907 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    32 and looking for some new active friends for motivation!
  • pvtbane
    pvtbane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In the same boat. At the end of my 30s and looking to lose 20 lbs in the first three months of this new year
  • pharmgator1
    pharmgator1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Turning 30 in June and have dedicated 2018 to being the year I finally commit to finding fitness. I'm needing to lose about 90 pounds. Definitely will need motivation so anyone in the same boat, feel free to add me!
  • sandradee_99
    sandradee_99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve been working out for quite some time, but this past year have gotten off track with my eating habits. I’m hoping to dial in and lose another 40 pounds. I wish everyone the best of luck on their journey!