Insanity

Options
Hey everyone! what I want to talk about is Insanity!! how nuts is this workout? I've only done the fit test and the first dvd and WOW!! I'm sore all over, but feel fantastic! Is anyone using the results and recovery drink?? if so, what do you think? is it worth it? I heard it helps with muscle soreness. does it taste good?

Replies

• FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    A product that I am taking to help with recovey is L-Glutamine (3x10mg a day - making sure one serving is right after my workout). I'm still achy... but much less than if I wasn't taking anything.
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! what I want to talk about is Insanity!! how nuts is this workout? I've only done the fit test and the first dvd and WOW!! I'm sore all over, but feel fantastic! Is anyone using the results and recovery drink?? if so, what do you think? is it worth it? I heard it helps with muscle soreness. does it taste good?

Yes, the results and recovery drink does help with muscle soreness. That said, I tend to reserve it for strength training days and not cardio workouts, and now that I'm fitter than I was a year ago, I rarely use it at all anymore. It does taste yummy...like an orangesicle.