What brings you joy?

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Knowing I am blessed being able to create life, as in being a mother. Reading. Photography as I can show people what I see through my eyes. Walking through nature. Exploring new things. Fresh clean linens. 9 pm. Music that touches all the feels the list can go on and on....

• DjLap
    DjLap Posts: 43 Member
    Watching Karma come to fruition
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Joy: Rainy days. New socks. Watching my daughter paint. Good music. Queen sing alongs with my daughters in the car. Going to OKC Thunder games. The smell of new crayons. Snuggling in bed under fresh sheets. Deep conversations with my bestie. Good make out sessions with that special guy. Warm banana bread. Being the first person to dip into the jar of peanut butter and "wreck" it with a knife. Pretty clouds.

Peace: listening to my daughters deep breathing while they sleep. Even at ages 10 and 14. That will never get old. Knowing they are safe and loved and near me.

Long list. Sorry/not sorry.

Hey hey!!! I’m an okie too!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Joy: when my kids get along and play together. My sweet but naughty puppy. Being unconditionally loved. Feeling healthy.

Peace: nothing is more peaceful than curling up with a terrifying space documentary and a hot coffee while snow is swirling around outside.
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Joy: winter, rain, being loved, kind people, seeing my family happy, books, writing, traveling, Christmas

Peace: snow, long drives, wind, silence, lying in bed, music, deep conversations, night..
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Coffee for both end of discussion lol

Someone hasn’t had her coffee today
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    My kitty cat brings me joy, a solid run/sweat, making my husband laugh brings me a lot of joy
  • Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    Joy: hearing my son laughing uncontrollably

Peace: listening to the rain in bed on a nom working day, watching my son sleep
  • Joy: Music

Peace: Music
  • idaraya
    idaraya Posts: 3 Member
    Number one answer is my kids... no contest!!
    Other things that bring me joy are cooking, hearing people laugh ... a true belly laugh and traveling to experience other cultures.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Kisses on the forehead.
  • Seeing children at halloween running from house to house in pure bliss. Just knowing really that such a level of happiness exists in the world makes me happy. :)

Love this... also...
    Kids on Christmas morning :)
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    Slapping someone in the face brings me joy. Also just any cute picture of any animal for a non-violent joy.
    Peace: Nyquil and ocean waves.

Slaps to the face brings me joy too! Yesssssss
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Joy: recognizing and appreciating good friends in the moment; Fresh sheets and having the luxury to sleep as long as I want; the feeling after a good run

Peace: good friends who listen to and comfort me; sound of the ocean; nighttime; staring at the sky, especially stars; being alone
  • Find_Me_Again
    Find_Me_Again Posts: 299 Member
    Joy- My children. Making people smile.

Peace- Quiet mornings alone with my coffee.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    my cat brings me joy, people that do not shovel their driveways irk me.lazy turds.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    • Knitting
    • Warm kitties on my lap or next to me while I read a book
    • Hot tea on a cold evening
    • The light in someone's eyes when I gift them something that I've handmade
    • Snorkeling