Postpartum gals...

Options
2»

Replies

• jadepeebles
    jadepeebles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just had my 7th baby in 12 years. The newest little guy is just under 3 months. Im so ready to hear "you look good!" and not hear "you look good for having 7 kids".
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    I just had my 7th baby in 12 years. The newest little guy is just under 3 months. Im so ready to hear "you look good!" and not hear "you look good for having 7 kids".

Oh man I can barely handle 3!
    How on earth do you manage that!!
  • LKL84
    LKL84 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi. I’m a mother of two girls. 13yr old and 10mth old. I gained 27lbs last pregnancy, lost 17lbs within the first 3mths, but the last 10lbs is a struggle. My ideal goal is to loss 25lbs. So i need some motivation please!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I'm currently pregnant. I have two kids, an 11 year old and 3 year old, both boys.
  • hannahmilligan666
    hannahmilligan666 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I’m due March so will need some mum friends! Please add me x
  • CryingBlue
    CryingBlue Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm due in May with my 7th, add me I would love to have more mom friends. Working on staying somewhat active this pregnancy and not gaining too much.
  • mcinnes1217
    mcinnes1217 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm a mom of one who just turned one in November. I had lost all of the weight right away breastfeeding but gained it all back plus more with not taking care of myself.Before getting pregnant I already had to lose weight so I'm hoping to continue to lose more after losing the baby weight. I'm hoping to add moms to help me be more accountable for keeping up with my food diary and exercise.
  • klerkskc
    klerkskc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mom of a busy 19 month old here! I am hoping to lose 50-80lbs (not all of it baby weight unfortunately) so that I'll be fit and ready to try for baby #2 :blush:
  • Nicki_pick
    Nicki_pick Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My goodness... Look at all of you beautiful mama's working hard at finding balance and being the best that you can be. I love that we can all connect on here. I sent you all friend requests
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I’m 3.5years postpartum lol does that count? Still have about 20-25 extra pounds. (I lost about 12-13 in last 2 months)
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Nicki_pick
    Options
    Ya it does! Lol Adding you @lenka1
  • JustMeJustEm06
    JustMeJustEm06 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    lenka1 wrote: »
    I’m 3.5years postpartum lol does that count? Still have about 20-25 extra pounds. (I lost about 12-13 in last 2 months)
    Feel free to add me :)

Haha! Absolutely! I was still trying to lose four years of postpartum weight :sweat_smile: Now pregnant, so will have more to lose after this bundle gets here! Mommy support is the best support..!
    Sending an invite!
  • sarahr135
    sarahr135 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi moms! I gained 40 lbs during pregnancy/breastfeeding...my son is 18 months now and I still haven’t lost it. Would like to lose 60 lbs all together, but would be happy just to get to pre-baby weight! I want to be an active healthy mom who can down on the floor to play, and then bounce back to standing up like it’s nothing!

Good luck everybody!
  • JustMeJustEm06
    JustMeJustEm06 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Addin’ ya..!
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 months post partum, after having two kids in two years. I'm 42 and my body has struggled to get back to resembling its former self. I finally began running again about a year ago and suffered an injury that has had me sidelined for almost 6 months. I'm back to working out and feeling good.
    I am back to my pre-preg weight and clothes so those victories feel good. I'd love to share in anything you'd like in order to stay motivated. Add me as a friend. I have an open diary and I comment/share/etc. about once a week if I have time.
  • Nicki_pick
    Options
    @amgreenwell ... Sounds like you are kicking some serious butt even with the obstacles you've faced. So glad you're finally healed up. Adding you 😊