Replies

• ally0015
    ally0015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • hamptonn11
    hamptonn11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My tip that I am trying to stick by is "set a small goal and reward yourself" Such as a new pair of jeans, or even a little sweet treat. :) Add me also!!
  • theniznikfamily
    theniznikfamily Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me as well... We can do it together!!
  • alihoule93
    alihoule93 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd also love friends to motivate/be accountable with! :) I have struggled a lot with my own body image and relationship with food. I'm now vegetarian and working hard on being gentle with myself while making the best choices I can!
  • sjomitzel
    sjomitzel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think we all could use as much support as we can get! I'd love some accountability friends! Feel free to add me!
  • Beeky_85
    Beeky_85 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on this. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can all motivate each other to take small steps and achieve big things :) Happy New Year everyone :)
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    getting back on the horse here also. Please add me as a friend, anyone ..
  • htethtet129
    htethtet129 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me pls, I am also looking for support
  • wanderingwaller
    wanderingwaller Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Im looking for motivation and humor
    Add me
  • thickface59
    thickface59 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm back again after day one. Love the good feedback I received on my resolutions. So I tried taking 5 deep breaths and reminding myself of my goals when I got hungry at 10pm but it didn't work. 30 mins later I'd eaten several crackers and at least a 1/2 a cup of cheese. I even took a few sips of soda from my partner. The good news is I drank a lot of water, weighed in, checked in for support and will make entries in MFP after this. The plan is not to quit the next day whenever I break the plan..and to try to do better the next day...but this is not an excuse to keep breaking the plan! Thanks everyone.
  • tuolon
    tuolon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I was going 3 months strong on mfp and during christmas I wanted to quit. Then, a friend on mfp invited me to a challenge on mfp. I had to do the challenge. Everyone on mfp is so supportive. You came to the right place to be motivated to lose weight. We are all in this together. Add me if you want.
  • mingsterr
    mingsterr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to help motivate to stay good and keep up healthy living
  • BiggestLittlePurdy
    BiggestLittlePurdy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I totally relate. Staying consistent is my biggest hurdle. I would love more accountability partners!! Feel free to “friend me” and let me know how I can help you stay focused!!
  • Cynthiarocking12
    Cynthiarocking12 Posts: 18 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Looking for support as well. I am back again and yet I've gained more weight! I am on the same boat. Please feel free to add me!
    Also, I've created a group as well, please feel free to join. I want to make sure 2018 is the year!
    Group name:
    "Late 20s & early 30s (Women only): Buddy up - No regrets"

Let me know if interested and I'll add you to the group :)
  • big_87
    big_87 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. Starting and stopping is the story of my life. Setting myself an ultimate goal of losing