How to include fitbit "steps"?

Options
I have had the fitbit One for a long time and would like to know if it is possible to include the steps I accumulate each day as part of my Exercise results when I log into MyFitnessPal. Thank you in advance.

Replies

• doittoitgirl
    doittoitgirl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    If you go to your diary on the exercise section there is a spot to sync your fitness tracker to mfp. It just shows up as a button on mine in my daily diary where you scroll down past food entries to the exercise section. In your settings there is also a setting to log steps or sync fitness tracker steps.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    Link your MFP account with your Fitbit account...

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1082614-how-do-i-link-or-unlink-myfitnesspal-with-an-app-gallery-partner-

Once linked, ensure that Fitbit is chosen as your Step Tracker...

​​​​If MFP and Fitbit are synced but you are not seeing Fitbit steps, on the MFP mobile app go to Menu > Steps, or on the web version go to APPS > Steps, and make sure Fitbit Tracker is selected as the Step Source.

You will then see daily steps on the mobile app on the Home page on the Dashboard. However, on the web version, the only place to see the daily step count is to navigate to the REPORTS page and choose the drop down "Fitbit Steps," which will become an option after you have linked MFP and Fitbit.