Weight goals in 5 pound increments
    Lose the sweets
    Stay on budget
    Weigh and measure all food intake
    Exercise daily even if it’s a ten minute walk
  • SoulOfALion5
    SoulOfALion5 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    After few weeks off for Christmas and New Year. Now it is time to get back daily logging and exercise by means of walking.
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Be debt free with the exception of my house. Last year was to do new things and I did many. Trying to stay away from weight goals fitness goals. Trying to just focus more on the things that stress me out. Manage them etc.
  • tiggrice85
    tiggrice85 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Lose 95 pounds, WATP everyday, Don't cut my hair.
  • mjm2011
    mjm2011 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Cook more meals and eat out less. Workout consistently. Reach my goal weight and return to running shape. Participate in short distance running and work towards half-maraton training. Use the power of positivity for my mental health.
    Cook more meals and eat out less. Workout consistently. Reach my goal weight and return to running shape. Participate in short distance running and work towards half-maraton training. Use the power of positivity for my mental health.

• mjm2011
    Options

I am working towards getting my running body back. Just to be able to run and not feel like death! I used to love to run!
  • mjm2011
    Options
    Focus on myself and my health and not allow distractions in. Training for 5k and then half marathon. I’m no where near able for those yet. Lean more on God. Be aware of the enemy’s presence. Be an inspiration to my kids.
  • mjm2011
    Options
    mkdm291 wrote: »
    Finally reach my goal weight (130), alcohol only for events (after 30 days dry in January), getting my fitness back through running (my favorite exercise), less stress, better sleep, enjoy my children!

Me!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    400 lb deadlift.
  • Ohhhtayyyy
    Ohhhtayyyy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hopefully get to my goal weight of 135 be happy and try to enjoy life more and be less stressed!